BEFORE THE TENANCY STARTS (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
- Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE AGENT)
- Payment of £50 to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate after 14 days rent was overdue.
- Payment for the amount invoiced for the loss of keys/security devices please note we will not charge for our time when arranging the locksmith.
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with the tenant's early termination of the tenancy
DURING THE TENANCY (PAYABLE TO THE PROVIDER)
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television Licence
- Council Tax
We may also charge for other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation, including contractual damages.